Search11 Results

Services or Offerings?
Do you have un-used equipment in your office or a room? Put in a service request and IT will evaluated for use or disposal.

Use this form to request the removal of institutionally-owned computers and peripherals from on-campus locations.

Request the move, swap or temporary relocation of campus-owned computers and/or peripherals.

Loans may include temporary use of document camera, mobile screen, mobile projector etc.

Request a quote for new audio visual equipment.

Needs help with the Hyflex equipment in the classroom. This includes the camera, microphone and speakers.

Request a quote from IT for a new piece of hardware.

Are you new to using technology in the classrooms or would like a refresher, request training here.

Request different types of hardware or accessories for the classroom, such as: document cameras, microphones or mobile AV. This is not used to report classroom issues, only to request a new service.

Are you a student looking to work in the IT department? Apply for a job with IT using this link.

This Service is available to faculty and staff only. We do not have laptops available to loan to students.